1. What is Mineral Makeup? Mineral makeup contains natural minerals and botanical components that provide the skin with natural sun protection and improves the skins texture for a flawless finish.
2. How long does this makeup last? Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup is a long-wearing makeup designed to last all day from morning to night.
3. Whats the difference between liquid mineral makeup and typical loose powder makeup? Mineral makeup is famous for providing a beautiful, natural, flawless looking skin. When mineral foundation was initially introduced to the market, it was available in a powder form, which was proving to dry out the skin, cause the skin to look iridescent and have a cakey effect and it can also be messy. Liquid mineral makeup gives you all of the benefits of mineral powder without the mess.
4. Do I need a powder to set the finish? One of the best features of the Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup is that no powders are needed to set it, so there's never any unnecessary dryness or flakiness on your skin. The Brush-On Mineral Makeup dries so light and airy; you'll never know you have anything on your skin. You will look and feel as if you've been professionally airbrushed.
5. Do I need a primer? Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup has a built in primer to provide for a long-wearing natural finish.
6. Do I need a concealer as well? One of the many benefits of the Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup is that is acts as a concealer, as well as your face makeup. Use it for under eye coverage to cover and occasional blemish.
7. Is there a SPF? Mineral makeup contains natural minerals and botanical components that provide the skin with natural sun protection. It is contains titanium dioxide. Titanium Dioxide provides a natural protectant from the sun's rays. Mineral makeup can be used to supplement your sun protection; however it should never serve as your first line of defense against sun damage or be a substitute for your sunscreen.
8. Is it alright to use it on acne-prone skin? Mineral makeup has the unique quality of absorbing excess oils while you are wearing it. This formula is very light and allows your skin to breath. These are helpful attributes if you are acne-prone.
9.How soon can the makeup be applied after laser, microdermabrasion or peels? Most plastic surgeons, dermatologists and estheticians that I speak with recommend that women wait 24 hours before applying this Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup. But, its best to speak with your physician directly to be sure.
10. Is your product safe for pregnant women? Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup is hypoallergenic and can be safely worn by pregnant women. But, pregnant women should always consult with their doctor before applying any product to their skin.
11. What if I don't know my skin tone? Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup has a unique skin matching technology, designed to blend and enhance with your skin's natural tones. It is not necessary to match up your skin exactly. Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup will make your skin look better.
12. Is it water resistant? Yes, Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup is water-resistant and long-wearing.
13.How do you remove the makeup? Brush-On Liquid Mineral Makeup can be easily removed with your favorite gentle cleanser. We recommend our FACES Beautiful Papaya Enzyme Cleanser.